PowweShell Tips, Tricks and Useful Commands #17 (more…)
SCCM Integrated Intune - iOS and Android Store App Deployment You have two deployment options (Available and Required) when deploying applications though SCCM as shown in the following screenshot: (more…)
As you aware, the Azure Directory Sync supports custom installation. For custom installation and configuration you need to extract the Microsoft Azure AD Connection Tool (MicrosoftAzureADConnectionTool.exe) installation medial first. There are few command line options supported as shown in the following screenshot: (more…)
Azure Password Reset – The Password you’ve selected does not meet your Active Directory password policy
This is a common error message when you try to reset a password from Azure management port or Self service portal. The error message is very clear here - “The Password you’ve selected does not meet your local Active Directory password policy”. So you have to start with your Active Directory password password policy. (more…)
Here is the another common error message when dealing with directory and password synchronization. (more…)
After upgrading to Windows 10, you may notice a jump in disk space used (well, I did at least). During the upgrade process, the Windows 10 installer moves all your Windows 7/8/8.1 files to a folder on your c: called "Windows.Old". Can you just delete this multiple gig folder? Nope! Here's how... (more…)
In a nushell, this will be free for business users. Professional vs Enterprise users its a different path to get there... (more…)
1. Open SharePoint Designer 2013. (If you do not have SharePoint Designer 2013 a free download can be found here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/download/details.aspx?id=35491) 2. With SharePoint Designer 2013 open click Open Site. 3. An Open Site Read more…
Initial CRM Contact Management Process
I suggest your users take these steps. When you go to upload contacts, the categorization avoids uploading "mom" or "grandma".
- Create a Category called Personal
- In any view, on the Home tab, in the Tags group, click Categorize, and then click All Categories.
- Click New and in the Name box, type “Personal”. Click the color that you want and click OK twice.
- On all Personal contacts within Outlook, set the Category of Personal.
- Right Click on the Contact, and select Category > Personal
Get-ADUser -identity username -properties * PasswordLastSet andPasswordNeverExpires. get-aduser -filter * -properties passwordlastset, passwordneverexpires |ft Name, passwordlastset, Passwordneverexpires get-aduser -filter * -properties passwordlastset, passwordneverexpires | sort name | ft Name, passwordlastset, Passwordneverexpires For your results into Read more…