Email is the most ubiquitous method of communication on the Internet – maybe even on the planet. It’s built into almost everything, from phones and tablets to traditional computers to gaming devices – heck, even connected home appliances and cars can do email. More importantly, being “on the Internet” means having an email address (or dozens of them); they’re our IDs, how we sign up for things, how we receive notices, and sometimes even communicate with each other. Email is the original “killer app.” (more…)
Using your iPad or iPhone to Connect to file shares at Elevance SonicWall Mobile Connect (free): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sonicwall-mobile-connect/id466931806/?mt=8 (more…)
Initial CRM Contact Management Process
I suggest your users take these steps. When you go to upload contacts, the categorization avoids uploading "mom" or "grandma".
- Create a Category called Personal
- In any view, on the Home tab, in the Tags group, click Categorize, and then click All Categories.
- Click New and in the Name box, type “Personal”. Click the color that you want and click OK twice.
- On all Personal contacts within Outlook, set the Category of Personal.
- Right Click on the Contact, and select Category > Personal